Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list.
This week's Topic:
top ten characters i would crush on if i were also a fictional character
Oooo ok this is a fun one! :) Well here are my Eight choices, that come to mind...right now! I seriously have forgotten some, or there are old crushes that I've forgotten, that I had when I was younger, but here you go :)
1) Ron Weasley - Yes, since I was eight, when I first read the series, he's not only my favorite HP character, but I definitely developed a crush on him, and Rupert Grint of course ;)
2) Rhett Butler - Enough Said. haha he's just a well written character, and Clark Gable is just one classy actor.
3) Kellan Kyle - Damn, if you've read the books, you know what I'm talking about, like seriously. I would love those midnight blue eyes to look at me.... .... .....
4) Griffin H. (from Thoughtless Trilogy) - Yup, I've definitely developed a huge crush on bad boy Griffin, one of the D-Bags. He's definitely a man whore but when he's with Anna, there's just a difference in him, like he's a different guy that can fall for someone romantically, instead of falling for well something else. I would love to read an Anna/Griffin story, just saying! :)
5) Christian Grey - Yeah, after reading this trilogy, well reading through the second book; maybe because he reveals so much of his story, I don't know, well I do know it's not that kinky stuff, but I just kinda crushed on him That's it... ;)
6) Gabriel (from Gabriel's Inferno/Rapture) - He just seems like a good guy, after you read his background, even though there was some tough stuff, but I don't know...oh yeah he's one hot professor, but there's just something about Gabriel that, while reading, made me smile at times :)
7) Javier (From Sins & Needles/On Every Street) - Ok, if you've read Sins & Needles, you might see him as the bad guy, but the other story, the novella, before Sins & Needles, just blew me away! I definitely saw another side of Javier that's actually a little sweet and loving but...then he does that friggin thing (you might/might not know what I'm talking about) but ahh I still have a crush on him, and all I can write, is I cannot wait for book 2!
8) Ethan (From Something Blue) - I loved that story, more so than Something Borrowed and loved Ethan! He was such an awesome friend and took care of Darcy, while she was carrying someone else's babies, and yeah he's just a good guy and a writer :)
Ok, that's all I got for now :) Comment below with your link because I would love to see what you all post!