Pages

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new Blog! My old one (For The Love Of Film And Novels) is currently active and will be until this June.

This Blog still needs A LOT of work haha :) as you can see, but it should be up and ready with all of my old followers from my other blog and other posts sometime in April so yeah just wanted to all let you know and I apologize if there's any confusion! Oh and if you are new, please do follow, any way you can and hope you visit again :)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday *3* [top ten characters I would crush on if i were also a fictional character]

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week's Topic: 

top ten characters i would crush on if i were also a fictional character



Oooo ok this is a fun one! :) Well here are my Eight choices, that come to mind...right now! I seriously have forgotten some, or there are old crushes that  I've forgotten, that I had when I was younger, but here you go :)


1) Ron Weasley - Yes, since I was eight, when I first read the series, he's not only my favorite HP character, but I definitely developed a crush on him, and Rupert Grint of course ;)

2) Rhett Butler - Enough Said. haha he's just a well written character, and Clark Gable is just one classy actor.

3) Kellan Kyle - Damn, if you've read the books, you know what I'm talking about, like seriously. I would love those midnight blue eyes to look at me.... .... .....

4) Griffin H. (from Thoughtless Trilogy) - Yup, I've definitely developed a huge crush on bad boy Griffin, one of the D-Bags. He's definitely a man whore but when he's with Anna, there's just a difference in him, like he's a different guy that can fall for someone romantically, instead of falling for well something else. I would love to read an Anna/Griffin story, just saying! :)

5) Christian Grey - Yeah, after reading this trilogy, well reading through the second book; maybe because he reveals so much of his story, I don't know, well I do know it's not that kinky stuff, but I just kinda crushed on him That's it... ;)

6) Gabriel (from Gabriel's Inferno/Rapture) -  He just seems like a good guy, after you read his background, even though there was some tough stuff, but I don't know...oh yeah he's one hot professor, but there's just something about Gabriel that, while reading, made me smile at times :)

7) Javier (From Sins & Needles/On Every Street) - Ok, if you've read Sins & Needles, you might see him as the bad guy, but the other story, the novella, before Sins & Needles, just blew me away! I definitely saw another side of Javier that's actually a little sweet and loving but...then he does that friggin thing (you might/might not know what I'm talking about) but ahh I still have a crush on him, and all I can write, is I cannot wait for book 2!

8) Ethan (From Something Blue) - I loved that story, more so than Something Borrowed and loved Ethan! He was such an awesome friend and took care of Darcy, while she was carrying someone else's babies, and yeah he's just a good guy and a writer :)

Ok, that's all I got for now :) Comment below with your link because I would love to see what you all post! 

~Marissa

24 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen Kellan Kyle on this list! and OMG How the hell did I forget about Javier!? DAMN IT!!!!!!
    New Follower<3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I almost forgot about him, seriously! But then his name just popped in my head, so I quickly wrote him down.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I love that Ron is on your list! Awesome picks.


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think he was my first ever fictional crush :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read most of this! Clearly, I should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellan Kyle! I <3 him! I forgot to put him on my list because I wasn't really thinking about my NA books! But I love that you put Griffin on there. He cracks me up!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Griffin definitely makes me laugh and I could not resist putting him on my list :)

      Delete
  5. i Love Ron as well, but It's always been Gorge for me ..... :)
    Lovely list!

    MY Bookish Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love Ron and I love Ethan:) Never read Something blue. But Something Borrowed is one of my favorite books:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! I actually am more of a Darcy fan, so Something Blue just was a better read for me and Ethan was such a cool guy to read.

      Delete
  7. Great list! Love the choice of Ron Weasley :-) Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, Rhett Butler, good choice. He's SOOOOO much better than Ashley. Wake up, Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read some Ron! Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I put Ron and Rhett on my list, but OH MY GOD, I totally loved Ethan too. I'd marry him in a heartbeat. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I wish that movie, if there's going to be one, would come out just soon! Lol

      Delete
  11. I love Christian Grey too. He's strange but definitely very sweet!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie @ Tar Heel Bibliobabe :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...